Icon Pee-Proof Underwear
Better for your body
No dyes, dioxins or damage to your delicates.
- Fast-wicking fabric keeps you clean, comfortable and dry, even after a leak.
- Natural anti-microbial treatment karate chops bacteria.
- Soft, breathable fabric is super gentle on your lady bits.
- Can cause vulvar irritation, bacterial infections or genital acne.
- Coated in a bunch of harmful chemicals you can’t pronounce.
- Made from non-breathable plastics and petroleum-based polymer filling.
Better for your wallet
Stop leaking cash on liners.
- Icon is washable and reusable so a set of underwear will pay for itself and save money in the long run.
- You can get 10 pairs of Icon starting at $224 (including the Panty Pack discount).
- Pantyliners seem inexpensive, but add up quickly.
- A woman spending even just 80¢ per day on pantyliners would spend over $280 each year.
Better for your mother (nature)
Pantyliners take 500 years to decom*poise*.
- Reusable, washable, and ultra-soft absorbent underwear can completely eliminate pantyliners for light bladder leaks.
- Disposable incontinence products account for nearly 7% of total U.S. landfill waste (and growing!).
- Made from plastic and other non-biodegradable products, meaning they can take up to 500 years to decompose.